(1) Gao et al. (2021) Associations of atmospheric teleconnections with wintertime extratropical cyclones over East Asia and Northwest Pacific. Climate Dynamics, 57: 2079–2092.
(2) Gao et al. (2019) SOM-based synoptic analysis of atmospheric circulation patterns and temperature anomalies in China. Atmospheric Research, 220:46-56.
(3) Gao M. and Zhang H. (2018) Particle smoothing via Markov chain Monte Carlo in general state space models. International Journal of Computing Science and Mathematics, 9: 181-188.
(4) Gao M. and Zheng H., (2018) Nonstationary extreme value analysis of temperature extremes in China. Stochastic Environmental Research ad Risk Assessment 32:1299–1315.
(5) Gao et al. (2018) Artificial neural network model for ozone concentration estimation and Monte Carlo analysis. Atmospheric Environment, 184: 129-139.
(6) Gao M., Franzke C.L.E (2017) Quantile Regression–Based Spatiotemporal Analysis of Extreme Temperature Change in China. Journal of Climate, 30: 9897-9914.
(7) Gao M. (2013) Detecting spatial aggregation from distance sampling: A probability distribution model of nearest neighbor distance. Ecological Research 28: 397-405.
(8) Gao M. and Zhang H. (2012) Sequential Monte Carlo methods for parameter estimation in nonlinear state-space models. Computers & Geosciences, 44: 70-77.
(9) Gao M. (2009) Continuous Probabilistic Analysis to Evolutionary Game Dynamics in Finite Populations. Bulletin of Mathematical Biology 71(5):1148-59.
(10) Gao M. and Li Z. (2006) Asymptotical stability and spatial patterns of a spatial cyclic competitive system. Applied Mathematics and Computation 183(2):1165-1169.