13. Zhang Tong, JinYun Yuan，Unconditional stability and optimal error estimates of Euler implicit/explicit-SAV scheme for the Navier-Stokes equations, Journal of Scientific Computing, 2021,DOI:
12. Zhang Tong, Yang Jinting, Decoupled and linearized scalar auxiliary variable FEM for the time-dependent incompressible magnetohydrodynamic equations: unconditional stability and convergence analysis, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 2021, DOI: 10.1002/num.22851.
11. Yang Jinting, Zhang Tong, The Euler implicit/explicit FEM for the Kelvin–Voigt model based on the scalar auxiliary variable (SAV) approach, Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s11075-020-01005-5.
10. Zhang Tong, Duan Mengmeng, Stability and convergence analysis of stabilized finite element method for the Kelvin-Voigt viscoelastic fluid flow model, Numerical Algorithms , 2021, 87:1201-1228.
9. Zhang Tong, Duan Mengmeng, One level and multilevel space-time finite element method for the viscoelastic Kelvin-Voigt model, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 2020, 43: 4744–4768.
8. Liang Hongxia, Zhang Tong, Parallel two-grid finite element method for the time-dependent natural convection problem with non-smooth initial data, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 2019, 77: 2221–2241.
7. Zhang Tong, Qian Yanxia, Stability analysis of several first order schemes for the Oldroyd model with smooth and nonsmooth initial data, Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations, 2018, 34(6): 2180-2216.
6. Zhang Tong, Liang Hongxia, Decoupled stabilized finite element methods for the Boussinesq equations with temperature dependent coefficients International Communications in heat and MassTransfer, 2017, 110: 151-165.
5. Zhang Tong, Feng Xinlong, Yuan Jinyun, Implicit explicit schemes of finite element method for the nonstationary thermal convection problems with temperature-dependent coefficients, International Communications in Heat and Mass transfer, 2016, 76: 325-336.
4. Zhang Tong, Pedro Damazio, Yuan Jinyun, A large time stepping viscosity-splitting finite element method for the viscoelastic flow problem, Advance in Computational Mathematics, 2015, 41: 149-190.
3. Zhang Tong, Yuan Jinyun, Two novel decoupling algorithms for the steady Stokes-Darcy model based on two grid discretization, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - Series B, 2014, 19: 849-865.
2. Zhang Tong, Two grid characteristic finite volume methods for nonlinear parabolic problems, Journal of Computational Mathematics, 2013, 31: 470-487.
1. Zhang Tong, He Yinnian, Fully discrete finite element method based on pressure stabilization for the transient Stokes equations, Mathematics and Computer in Simulation, 2012, 82: 1496-1515.